[erlang-questions] Still memory leak in SSL

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 10:09:51 CEST 2018

Hello!

I'm facing the same problem as mentioned in
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erlang-programming/xWpKjeG21Ys/mfoOkjzwBgAJ

Unfortunately I can't upgrade to Erlang 20 (or later). I did apply the
https://github.com/erlang/otp/commit/256e01ce80b3aadd63f303b9bda5722ad313220f
patch on the 19.3.6.9 sources, but I still have the problem. I also
tried to disable the session reuse (i.e. pass {reuse_sessions, false}
to ssl:listen) too, still the ETS memory usage grows in the VM to 8
GB. I need to triple check that indeed the patched version ran, but do
you have any idea what else could cause this? Of course, this only
happens at outside-organization test and I can't reproduce the leakage
locally :-(