[erlang-questions] Background wx_object set_id/2

Frans Schneider fchschneider@REDACTED
Mon Aug 6 14:56:21 CEST 2018

I am not really sure I get the full picture yet. So, it is not tinkering
with the wx_object process itself but just sets an attribute in the data
structure of the wxWidget object? But why are the wx_object functions
stop, call and cast using that Pid than?

Frans