[erlang-questions] Memory usage in OTP 21

Devon Estes devon.c.estes@REDACTED
Wed Aug 1 19:45:54 CEST 2018

Well, between the race condition that you spotted and removing the calls to
`process_info/2` and replacing them with calls to
`erlang:garbage_collect/0`, we've now got this working like a charm. Thank
you so much for the help!