[erlang-questions] [ANN] otp_vsn 1.0.0 - ?OTP_VSN

Heinz N. Gies heinz@REDACTED
Fri Apr 20 17:19:50 CEST 2018

Hey I’ve been maintaining a rebar plugin for this for quite a while https://github.com/project-fifo/rebar_erl_vsn <https://github.com/project-fifo/rebar_erl_vsn> I’m curious as to why a new library instead of contributing? Did it cause you problems or not solve a problem you encountered?

Cheers,
Heinz