[erlang-questions] [ANN] otp_vsn 1.0.0 - ?OTP_VSN

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Fri Apr 20 16:29:08 CEST 2018

@Marc Worrell
Thanks for the kind words! The end goal is exactly that and I am working on
defining the expected macros in a way that makes sense.
Any input appreciated, notable edge cases, ...

@Loïc Hoguin
Thanks for taking a look! So I think I have pushed a v1 too early:
*_AND_ABOVE and *_AND_BELOW are both inclusive of the current OTP version.
I'm thinking of dropping the *_AND_BELOW and using a common macro prefix
anyway... It's already time for a v2!

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll