[erlang-questions] Must and May convention

Roman Galeev jamhedd@REDACTED
Thu Sep 28 10:41:52 CEST 2017

> -pure([f/1, g/0, h/3]).

So, you declare f/1 is pure, but how do you really know it is pure? Meaning
it should be a way to prove f/1 is pure, at least with some tool like
dialyzer.

With best regards,
     Roman Galeev,
     +420 702 817 968