[erlang-questions] Erlang VM in Rust

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime@REDACTED
Tue Sep 26 00:22:59 CEST 2017

sure thing, it is matter of taste and experience and whole lot of factors
i agree that compile times are abysmal (that's due C legacy which was major
goal for C++ and of course hardware limitations back in 80's)

but for me quality of interfaces that you can achieve is stunning (again my
view)

to add criticism, macros should be banished, and OOP is overused in C++,
implicit conversions are not nice, visitor pattern is problem, etc.
discipline is the thing in c++

but as it has memory model defined, lifetime management and things like
that i think it would be good fit for implementing erlang for IoT