[erlang-questions] Tuples referencing each other problem

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Mon Sep 25 08:35:43 CEST 2017

Fair enough, I missed that you can set ordered_set in ETS, but
nevertheless it won't work with maps. However, even if I use ETS the Key
is still stored twice, isn't? (once as the key for ordered_set, once as
the value when the Id is the key).