[erlang-questions] Making a minimal distributable program in Erlang.

József Bérces jozsef.berces@REDACTED
Wed Sep 20 14:23:49 CEST 2017

Hi Joe,

Here is what I have bundled with a tool used mainly inside Ericsson:

erl
 |_ bin
 |   |_ beam.dll
 |   |_ beam.smp.dll
 |   |_ epmd.exe
 |   |_ erl.exe
 |   |_ erl.ini
 |   |_ erlexec.dll
 |   |_ erlsrv.exe
 |   |_ inet_gethost.exe
 |   |_ libeay32.dll
 |   |_ start.boot
 |_ lib
     |_ erts-8.1
         |_ ...
     |_ kernel-5.1
         |_ ...
     |_ ...

What libraries to include depends on the application's needs. You might also add MSVCR120.dll into the bin directory just in case your target users do not have it installed.

BR,
Jozsef