[erlang-questions] Tutorial (Erlang / Python)

Walter Weinmann walter.weinmann@REDACTED
Wed Sep 13 08:42:27 CEST 2017

What is the idea behind the examples in the tutorial? Should these be
executable or are they just non-executable program code patterns. I want to
use Apache Thrift to connect Erlang and Python, but I am struggling with
connection problems from Erlang Client to Python Server (see THRIFT-4312
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-4312> or Apache Thrift
mailing list
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/thrift-user/201709.mbox/<CACe_jXefCS6pR-6YoZ6nMNU4y89KDiu2cnFi3dj6k%2BPpGaBrfQ%40mail.gmail.com>>).
Since the community is very quiet here, I'm afraid this is a much too
exotic combination for Apache Thrift. Any comments?

Thanks and regards

Walter