[erlang-questions] Erlang and sleep mode under Windows

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Thu Sep 7 08:07:23 CEST 2017

On 2017年09月07日 木曜日 15:03:09 zxq9 wrote:
> -spec os:subscribe(pid(), power_state) -> ok | {error, term()}.
>
> (Looking at the spec of that function I am obviously envisioning more uses for that than just power states...)

Now that I take a second look at that, it is clear to me that an AHCI subscription and query interface would be immensely useful.

A cursory search doesn't bring anything up in this area for Erlang. IMO, this sort of thing really would belong in the runtime.

-Craig