[erlang-questions] nif resource lifetime

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Tue Sep 5 19:50:21 CEST 2017

When forming R2 you would call enif_keep_resource(&O1), and the R2
destructor would enif_release_resource(&O1).  This assures O1 sticks around
while R2 is alive even if R1 dies.

I'm assuming R2 refers to an O2 which in turn is referring to an O1.