[erlang-questions] How to convert sql return data to json

Palanikumar Gopalakrishnan palani@REDACTED
Tue Sep 5 13:32:16 CEST 2017

Hi Kenneth,

                    Thanks for your reply, I already include the*
-include_lib("erlmysql/**include/client_records.hrl").  *in my source

--

*Warm Regards,*

*Palanikumar Gopalakrishnan *[image: ✌]
*Developer*