[erlang-questions] Getting system start time in UTC?

Danil Zagoskin z@REDACTED
Mon Oct 23 14:15:34 CEST 2017

Hi!

Maybe erlang:system_info(start_time) is what are you looking for.

Get Unix time at system start:
erlang:convert_time_unit(erlang:system_info(start_time) +
erlang:time_offset(), native, seconds).

Danil Zagoskin | z@REDACTED