[erlang-questions] What does "soft" real-time mean?

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Fri Oct 20 15:46:27 CEST 2017

Erlang is the right tool for the job for a majority of server workloads. However when your requirements are a reaction time in microseconds, it most surely is not the right tool.

I would use Rust in that scenario if you’re picking languages.

Regards,
Sergej