[erlang-questions] data structure like skips list in Erlang

Billy Svensson billy.svensson@REDACTED
Mon Oct 9 09:52:52 CEST 2017

I've needed this in the past too. Couldn't find any lib that could do
it so I just ported the floor and ceiling methods of the TreeMap class
in Java to an Erlang module that operated on a gb_tree.
It's a bit ugly though since you have to work on the "hidden" data
structure of the gb_trees module, so would be great if this could be a
part of the standard module instead.

Not sure I still have that code, but could try to find it if you want.
You would probably need to test it a bit better though since I only
used it for a small hobby project.