[erlang-questions] data structure like skips list in Erlang

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sun Oct 8 19:33:44 CEST 2017

Hello,

It looks like you are looking for data structure called zipper. I’ve not used any of these but there is at least two versions of zippers for Erlang.

https://github.com/ferd/zippers <https://github.com/ferd/zippers>
https://github.com/inaka/zipper <https://github.com/inaka/zipper>

- Dmitry