[erlang-questions] Why RPC in Erlang? [was: How RPC works in erlang?]

Heinz N. Gies heinz@REDACTED
Fri Oct 6 04:18:22 CEST 2017

RPC is used for tests (when you want to control another node) and CLI wrappers, (when you want to execute commands on a remote node from a script). In both cases it makes sense and isn’t at odds with the erlang principles.