[erlang-questions] How RPC works in erlang ?

Alexandre Karpov alexakarpov@REDACTED
Wed Oct 4 21:19:08 CEST 2017

Thank Brujo for the answer; and thanks, Arun, for the question -  I was
thinking about asking the same; though I've already discovered the concepts
of group_leader and io redirection, I needed just the S/O answer from above
to settle the matter.
Cheers!