[erlang-questions] nodes active/inactive, but why?

Vyacheslav Levytskyy v.levytskyy@REDACTED
Sun Oct 1 10:13:44 CEST 2017

Hi, you have an error around 'setcookie', prepend it with - pls:

erl -sname yyz -setcookie abc
Erlang/OTP 20 [erts-9.0] [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [ds:4:4:10]
[async-threads:10] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V9.0  (abort with ^G)
(yyz@REDACTED)1> node().
yyz@REDACTED
(yyz@REDACTED)2> erlang:get_cookie().