[erlang-questions] Erlang Language Specification

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson@REDACTED
Thu Nov 30 17:58:00 CET 2017

Yes, I’ve done this, but did trip up with some of the escaping conventions for multiple languages …

> On 30 Nov 2017, at 16:56, Joe Armstrong <erlang@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> Great idea - I'd go for an XML input with a custom DTD - this is
> pretty easy to transform
> into PDF (via LaTeX or Apache FOP) or HTML and subsets can be extracted for
> automatic code generation and verification.
>
> I've often used XML for this, generating code, manual pages and PDFs
> from a single
> input.
>
> /Joe

Simon Thompson | Professor of Logic and Computation
School of Computing | University of Kent | Canterbury, CT2 7NF, UK
s.j.thompson@REDACTED <mailto:s.j.thompson@REDACTED> | M +44 7986 085754 | W www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~sjt <http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~sjt>