[erlang-questions] Erlang Language Specification

Rickard Green rickard@REDACTED
Thu Nov 30 15:24:38 CET 2017

On 11/30/2017 02:40 PM, Richard Carlsson wrote:
> Great! I've been trying to prod people over the years to dig up these old
> original files. (I only ever had a copy of the generated .ps/.pdf myself.)

I've unsuccessfully tried to dig them up a couple of times myself over
the years. I gave up and began reconstructing the source from the
postscript-file, but then all of a sudden the original source landed on
my desk :-)

> Who's been sitting on them?

Sorry, that is confidential information :-)

> Note that in src/es.tex, lines 22-23, it's better for now if you made STYLE
> 0 be the default, because it described the actual implementation of Erlang
> at the time ("4.7.3"), while STYLE 1 "Standard Erlang" described an ideal
> new standard that had some possibly incompatible changes, several of which
> were never actually implemented.

Yes, I agree.

Regards,
Rickard