[erlang-questions] Contributor License Agreement for pullrequests

Henrik Nord X henrik.x.nord@REDACTED
Tue Nov 28 08:32:15 CET 2017

On mån, 2017-11-27 at 18:06 +0100, Anthony Ramine wrote:
> What's the rationale for this?

Same as before.
To make sure that the code is free to use for the community and us.
That you ensure that it is your code to submit.
And that you agree to the licence in question for the code you submit
to Erlang/OTP. (Apache License 2.0)

Before there was a email passed to and fro and the automatic handeling
for that was deptricated when we started using github as a master repo,
and pullrequests more frequently.
This should make the process smoother for everyone.

/Henrik