[erlang-questions] Strings - deprecated functions

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Wed Nov 22 20:59:45 CET 2017

Dear Lloyd,

Isn't this more about documentation than the code? What I am reading is
that you want to keep the old functions because you don't understand how
the new functions work. Shouldn't you rather ask for a more clear
documentation? Is there anything in the old functions that is not
supported in the new functions?

GrzegorzJ