[erlang-questions] Patch Package OTP 20.1.3 Released

austin aigbe eshikafe@REDACTED
Sun Nov 12 09:54:45 CET 2017

Thanks John.

How do I install diameter-2.1 on Windows without installing from source?
Previous versions come with all the modules precompiled.

I just noticed that the diameter beam files are not included in OTP 20.1.

I keep getting the following error after upgrading from OTP 19.3 to OTP 20.1

11> ls().
cx_ts29229_v1270.dia
ok
12> diameter_make:codec("cx_ts29229_v1270.dia", [erl]).
** exception error: undefined function diameter_make:codec/2
13>

Is installing from source the only option?

[image: Inline image 1]