[erlang-questions] weak resource reference possible in nif ?

John Högberg john.hogberg@REDACTED
Wed Nov 8 11:59:23 CET 2017

Hi,

Why not let the resource hold nothing besides a shared_ptr to the
actual data, and use weak_ptrs in the internal list?

You'd need to allocate a new resource when sending notifications from
that internal thread (Since the original resource could have been
destroyed), but other than that it should be pretty straightforward
unless I've misunderstood something.

Regards,
John Högberg