[erlang-questions] Use several file server processes

Vladimir Gordeev gordeev.vladimir.v@REDACTED
Tue May 30 20:25:02 CEST 2017

I had an idea to use slave nodes expecting them so start their own
independent file server,
but turns out it relays to master-node file server:
http://erlang.org/doc/man/slave.html#start-1