[erlang-questions] Port process exits with status einval while external program still runs

Khitai Pang khitai.pang@REDACTED
Sat May 27 17:57:59 CEST 2017

No it can't be the case, port_command will return error and the data
will not be sent to the port.  This is really weird, this erlang app has
been running for a month and millions and millions of messages have been
processed by the ports, and this is first time I see port process exit
with einval and external prog still runs.

Thanks
Khitai