[erlang-questions] [ANN] GraphQL Erlang 0.8.0

Son Tran-Nguyen son@REDACTED
Wed May 24 04:22:56 CEST 2017

Hi Jesper,

I just want to say thank you for open source this. You can't imagine how
grateful I am to read that the library use binary for keys. Other
implementations in Elixir use atoms everywhere. With server that can take a
dynamic schema from users, using atoms is just bound to fill Erlang's atom
table.

Again, thank you. I'm looking forward to using this.