[erlang-questions] Disable MnesiaCore dump file generation

Mon May 22 21:43:30 CEST 2017

Let me add that it is often a good idea to separate your data directories
from your code directories. Preferably by volume and quota as well. While
here, establish logs isolated as well and make sure they are rotated so
they only use a limited amount of memory. If possible, enable disk_sup or
make a warning system so you can detect situations where you are about to
run low on disk through the alarm_handler.