[erlang-questions] Support for zip archives > 2GB

Jakob Cederlund jakobce@REDACTED
Mon May 22 09:51:43 CEST 2017

The zip module currently only supports 32-bit zip, so there are some 4Gb
limitations. (There is an extended format, which most utilities can use.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zip_(file_format)#ZIP64 )
/Jakob