[erlang-questions] What the reason for connection closed error message.?

Ayanda Dube ayanda.dube@REDACTED
Mon May 15 10:11:14 CEST 2017

I agree with Valentin. And on his 2nd point, recommendation is usually to
set +A parameter to at least 12 threads per core on which your node is
deployed on. e.g. 128 on an 8 core platform should be fine.

Best regards,
Ayanda

Erlang Solutions Ltd.