[erlang-questions] Getting count of suites/cases from common test hook

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Fri May 12 16:31:02 CEST 2017

On 12 May 2017 at 15:22, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:

> You want to get number of test suites  _before_  launching tests?

Yes. A full test run takes about 20 minutes, so I'd like to display test
progress (probably in the title bar of the terminal window). That requires
knowing the number of tests suites/cases up front. CT itself can figure
this out; I was wondering if there was a way to get at that information
(probably in a CTH, because I already have one of those).