[erlang-questions] Testing data with subsets using QuickCheck

Fri May 12 01:26:01 CEST 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 3:15 PM Krzysztof Jurewicz <
krzysztof.jurewicz@REDACTED> wrote:

> Thank you. Somehow I haven’t noticed the existence of elements/1
> generator. (Why is it named in plural)?

The name goes back a long way: the original Haskell implementation used
elements as well. And Hughes/Claessen's original paper does so too. I think
the notion is "the elements of" but I am not sure, but the plurality might
just be a historical thing that caught on.