[erlang-questions] Windows Update 15063 et erl.exe

Oliver Bollmann oliver.bollmann@REDACTED
Tue May 9 07:17:36 CEST 2017

Hi Frank,

the problem on Windows is a bug in erlsrv,

set the internal service name to display name will fix it!

erlsrv add my_super_app  -i my_super_app ....

No delay or something else needed!!

Regards,

Oliver

Grüße