[erlang-questions] Using test data with ct

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu Mar 30 20:20:04 CEST 2017

Hello,

CT has built support for it. Please check this tutorial
http://learnyousomeerlang.com/common-test-for-uncommon-tests

In the nutshell, you create a folder and store your file there mytest_SUTE_data

and you can access this files from SUITE:
Scenario = filename:join([?config(data_dir, Config), "my.json"]),

Best Regards,
Dmitry