[erlang-questions] Implementing enif_whereis

Ted Burghart ted.ml.erlang@REDACTED
Thu Mar 30 17:01:41 CEST 2017

My working code is at https://github.com/tburghart/otp/tree/trb/erts/enif_whereis <https://github.com/tburghart/otp/tree/trb/erts/enif_whereis>

I'm adding tests for behavior on dirty schedulers and background threads, which may result in checks in enif_whereis to bail out in contexts where it can't execute properly.

Comments are welcome!