[erlang-questions] Storing Map into DB

Sat Mar 25 18:38:57 CET 2017

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 3:43 AM Danniel Condez <ducondez@REDACTED> wrote:

> And it sounds like you built your own graphQL layer as well. What did you
> think about https://github.com/graphql-erlang/graphql ?

 Looks nice. Our implementation is a bit ahead of that though:

* We can lint and type check schemas as well as queries
* We have validations in place
* We have directives in place
* We parse the graphql.schema and bind it functions of the form

execute(Context, CurObj, Field, Args) -> {ok, Res} | {error, Reason} |
no_return()

Our implementation is also closer to a typical compiler toolchain: compile
queries into query plans. Execute those. I've started a bit on the
documentation, but I'll make sure to open up our repository before that is
totally done.