[erlang-questions] Erlang jobs

Nick Sedelnikov n.sedelnikov@REDACTED
Wed Mar 22 11:07:23 CET 2017

Hello all,

Sorry for asking, but maybe someone could help me.
Is there any chance for Erlang newcomers to find a job? I was looking for
an erlang job for a while and there are not so many positions available.
I'm experienced python developer, but some time ago I've met Erlang in one
of my projects and fell in love with it. But unfortunately I have no
opportunity to work with it at my current position.
So I think that the best way for me is to find a new job.

Is there any special job sites for erlang? In what companies should I look
for open positions?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Nikolay