[erlang-questions] Client to concurrently receive and sending data on TCP socket

John Doe donpedrothird@REDACTED
Fri Mar 17 17:58:52 CET 2017

This https://github.com/brigadier/tara/blob/master/src/tara_worker.erl
client concurrently sends and receives data. The protocol is supposed to be
standard request -> reply, but replies are send asynchronously (though with
little to no delay) with the IDs of the request. It uses gen_server with
async handle_call which returns {noreply, Reason}
If I misunderstood what you mean by 'concurrently', then might be you just
need a pool of such clients.