[erlang-questions] Core erlang definition

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Thu Mar 16 22:59:34 CET 2017

The Core Erlang home page is still up:
https://www.it.uu.se/research/group/hipe/cerl/

Caveat: the spec has not been updated with the changes for bitstrings and
maps. Would be nice to do that some day...

The optimal way to represent literals tends to vary between passes, so
there's never a clear-cut choice. If you use the cerl.erl module, you'll
find some utility functions like fold_literal/1 and unfold_literal/1,
is_literal_term/1, etc., that can take care of the details. For example,
cons_hd/1 and cons_tl/1 will give you the head subtree even if the argument
is a literal list.

        /Richard