[erlang-questions] Hot code upgrade

Luis Rascão luis.rascao@REDACTED
Sat Mar 11 14:47:41 CET 2017

I know this reply is lagging a bit but still you may find it useful. If so
inclined, you can try out this rebar3 plugin [1] i wrote which attempts to
ease the relup burden by automating some of the steps away, any
feedback/bug report is welcome!

best
Luis Rascão

[1] https://github.com/lrascao/rebar3_appup_plugin

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Arun <arunp@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I am trying to upgrade my application using rebar3 hot code upgrade
> feature from version 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 and my application consists of around
> 20 modules, the difference between current version and the new version is
> that one new module got added and one existing module code has been
> modified. My doubt is that, in the appup file we have to give list of
> instructions to upgrade and downgrade software between different versions,
> is it mandatory that all 20 modules has to be mentioned in the instructions
> or the modules which are added or modified only need to be mentioned. ?
>
> Can anybody assist me on this
>
> regards,
> Arun

PGP fingerprint: F708 E141 AE8D 2D38 E1BC  DF3D 1719 3EA0 647D 7260