[erlang-questions] snmpc: Compiling LLDP-MIB failled

Thu Mar 9 10:01:07 CET 2017

There was a fix committed to the maint branch at Jan 12.  I do not know if
it is this problem it fixes; it allows refinements of enum usertypes.

See https://bugs.erlang.org/browse/ERL-325

It will be released in OTP-19.3 shortly.