[erlang-questions] Making erlang more realtime?

Ferenc Holzhauser ferenc.holzhauser@REDACTED
Thu Mar 2 22:49:58 CET 2017

Probably it does not help an awful lot, but I recall an interesting project
from couple of years ago called erlyvideo (later flussonic). I believe they
have been busy with a similar challenge (video streaming with Erlang) and
put a lot of work into tweaking performance. Perhaps you can still find
interesting hints and discussions in the mailing list archive (or
elsewhere) when searching for this project.