[erlang-questions] Desperately looking for official Erlang tests results

Björn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Mar 2 17:05:32 CET 2017

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:26 PM, REIX, Tony <tony.reix@REDACTED> wrote:
> Resending this email WITHOUT the attachment since it is too big to be sent
> without some approval.

It seems to have been approved now. I have received the other email.

I have taken a quick look at the log.

The major problem is that many test cases that call init_per_SUITE fail
when they attempt to compile C code during the running of the test suite,
especially when running emulator_tests. You should be able to
find more information from the generated html files. Starting
with index.html, you could click on test.emulator_test. On that page,
you could click on the links for the failed test cases. On the
page for a failed init_per_SUITE test case, you should be able
to see why the compilation failed. (Those failed test cases cause
all test in the same module to be skipped.)

On other thing so far: erl_boot_server_SUITE is not a good test
suite. It has some hard-coded assumptions about our
testing environment. It will fail outside our lab.

/Björn