[erlang-questions] Desperately looking for official Erlang tests results

REIX, Tony tony.reix@REDACTED
Thu Mar 2 15:41:40 CET 2017

Hi Björn,

I got Erlang source from Fedora:
  # yumdownloader --source erlang
I got:
  erlang-19.2.3-1.fc25.src.rpm

It contains a .spec file, otp-OTP-19.2.3.tar.gz, and all other files (patches) needed for building Erlang.

And I built Erlang by means of:
  rpmbuild -ba erlang-19.2.3-1.fc25.spec

However, this .spec file does not build and launch the Erlang tests. I had to search Erlang documentation and find some commands.
Main ones are:
  make release_tests
  make tests
  $ERL_TOP/bin/erl -pa $TESTROOT/test_server -s ts install -s ts run all_tests -s init stop
This produced the results I provided in previous email.

Cordialement,

Tony Reix

Bull - ATOS
IBM Coop Architect & Technical Leader
Office : +33 (0) 4 76 29 72 67
1 rue de Provence - 38432 Échirolles - France
www.atos.net