[erlang-questions] setting up a VPS for dedicated erlang server

fran brauningbar@REDACTED
Wed Mar 1 02:47:23 CET 2017

my stack

Nitrogen web framework: best, simpler and capable web framework in the world
using Cowboy webserver

and in the vps, VPSDIME, a very cheap 7$: 6G, 4cpu, 30GB ssd, 2TB, 10gbps

couldn't be more satisfied