[erlang-questions] Tricking dialyzer with an opaque type

Paul Guyot pguyot@REDACTED
Fri Jun 30 15:44:47 CEST 2017

Dániel,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed, the drawback of my approach is that the internals of f() are not checked, although this could be done by keeping (and exporting) the function under another name.
dialyzer is ran as part of the integration process and the code is only meant to be executed at compile time.

Paul