[erlang-questions] erlsrv

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Fri Jun 16 22:17:40 CEST 2017

So when erlang is installed as a windows service and I'm logged in and do a
restart of the service with a username/password assigned to that service,
it sees home as c:\users\username.  When the service starts on system boot
up, it is seeing home as c:\windows.  In the past I've just run it as the
system account and it was always c:\windows.  Somehow erlang running as a
service sees home differently, depending on the situation.

-wes