[erlang-questions] mnesia -- a naive question

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Sat Jul 29 22:23:42 CEST 2017

Hello,

Wasabi is a new cloud storage service that promotes lower storage costs and greater speed than Amazon S3:

https://wasabi.com/

During the dev phase I'm running mnesia on the back-end of my current web project. I much like the seamless way that mnesia integrates into Erlang as well as its replication feature. But folks have warned about the hassles of mnesia net splits.

Problem is that I have no operations experience to objectively weigh options. But I do want to bridge over all points of failure as cost-and-time-effectively as possible.

So, my question is if and how I can integrate Wasabi (or Amazon S3 for that matter) into my operation to significantly reduce the probability of data loss?

Many thanks,

LRP